24 April 2010. 3:40am
Today was my off-day-- So!!!!!!!!!!!
Because I'm in Osaka...
I took a photo of this.
More under the cut!
Yep, I wanted to challenge that pose too, but because Dotonbori*1 was totally crowded during the weekend, the staff stopped me and I had to give it up.
I had Tou-chan do it for me instead. (laugh)
However, Chon-nan wanted to do the Glico pose*2 too, so she won't give up. We changed locations, and everyone from ayu staff had so much fun with this pose, we were all seriously sweating from it all. (laugh)
And tonight, I will share that with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, shall we begin?
"Round One. Which is the real ayu?"
Don't say it's stupid-- (laugh)
First, person #1.
Person #2.
Person #3.
Person #4.
Person #5. Hmm? Oh well. (laugh)
Person #6.
Person #7.
Well--
That looks kind of easy to do, 'cause you can see we're all doing it really well??? (laugh)
But actually, we seriously took 2 hours doing this. (laugh)
Everyone was having a huge discussion on how to pose so that we can produce the most beautiful silhouettes. (laugh)
It was so interesting, I was rolling around in laughter on the floor-- (LOL)
By the way...
This is the backstage of the photoshoot. Puu--
Everyone's so serious~ (LOL)
Facing the wall and doing something--
Ahh--, I'm really blessed to have the best staff, who gives me so much to laugh about everyday. Thank youuuu-- (laugh)
Everyone, do you know which is Chon-nan--
I'm waiting for your answer~!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah, I'll slip into workmode for a little bit here.
We did a video check!!!
And after some adjustments, we have a better stage...
Let's enjoy with all our hearts tomorrow too---!!!
Ndabayo~n ♪
*1 Dotonbori is a famous street in Osaka. The Glico advertisement featured in these pictures is a famous landmark too. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C5%8Dtonbori
*2 The pose of the runner crossing the finishing line in the Glico advert.
26 apr. 2010
vad gör divas on their day off?
-->
ayu
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)











1 kommentar:
sv. åh tack så mycket! :) hehe nä jag har väldigt platt hår som en typisk asiat. och jämfört med svenskar och så, så är mitt hår absolut tuuunt! tog hjälp av volymspray, volymtång och tupering bara :D önskar verkligen att jag hade tjockt hår utan all verktyg o styling ;(
Skicka en kommentar