29 apr. 2008

peppdepp

har du haft med mig att göra så tro inte att jag tänker släppa dig så lätt...
jag menar vad jag säger , det är dags att du förstår det.

idag är ingen vidare dag så det blir ingen happy blogg, det blir mer som en överlevnadsblogg :P orkar inte gå till skolan, orkar inte träffa människor.. visserligen är det bara en fas imorron är jag tillbaka i verkligheten .. men jag behöver den här dan för att tänka ..
så jag ska begrava mig i musik, min karl, skolarbete, one piece, zelda och cupcakes!

what you worry 'bout? we'll be allright, (i always do ^_^) YOOOOOSH MASUGUU!!

-viktigt!
one republic låt är ruskigt bäst!
och min karl är snygg!

koki och kame äger ^_^

MAIL TO US:
Q. Lately I can't escape the feeling that the world keeps heading in a worse direction. How do you think things can be made better?

A. For the world to become a better place, I think the only solution is for me to rule the country. If I were the Prime Minister, the first thing I would do is fix the easy pension problem (<-- is it easy?). I'll change all the outdated systems. That's why you should vote for me (laugh). [Tanaka]

Q. I'm a really picky eater. What should I do when the school lunch is something I don't like...?

A. When you become an adult, the things you like broaden in range, so it'll be okay! ... but your problem is school lunch, huh. I hated tomatoes, so whenever there were tomatoes for lunch, I would go crazy because I couldn't eat them but I wanted to be able to go outside and play. So I forced them into my mouth, chewed, and ran to the bathroom. This was the elementary school Kamenashi-kun method -- I tried really hard, for an elementary schooler! Anyway, do the best you can (laugh). As long as you keep struggling, roads begin to open up. By the way, the adult Kamenashi-kun now loves tomato sauce. [Kamenashi]

Q. Why do tests exist? And, what do I have to do to get good scores on them? Also, during extremely boring classes, how am I suppose to pass the time? Even though I go to school every day, the mysteries continue to deepen.

A. Tests are only there to increase the IQs of the people that think of the questions! If you cram all night, you'll be fine. In my last year of high school, I studied all night, thinking it was the end anyway, and I averaged 80 points! In the two years prior to that, the highest score I got was 12! Just sleep through the boring classes. School isn't just for studying but being with your friends, and learning other important lessons that don't come from textbooks. In that sense, I'm really glad that I went to high school. You should learn those kinds of things, too. I started slipping academically from around division, but as long as I can add and subtract, things will work out. [Tanaka]

Q. My father and 19 year old brother, who is 4 years older than me, fight every day. It always escalates to the point of a punching match. Even if I try to intervene, they don't listen, though they are both usually very kind people. What can I do?

A. When I was little, my oldest brother and father fought a lot, too. Whenever I bravely tried to intervene, it would only escalate things, and may have ended up making things more dangerous (laugh). Men are really stupid, so there are a lot of things they can't settle just by talking. I can't even count all the times I've been beaten up by my brothers. My oldest brother's room is 3jou and ours is 6jou ["jou" is a measure word for tatami, so it indicates how big the room is. Not sure about the conversion.], and they're connected because they are Japanese-style rooms, so at night when my brother came home he would walk over me in my futon... I thought I would die. Also, he would make me go buy manga for him, but sometimes it would be sold out at the store, so he would say, "If you pedaled your bike faster and got there 10 seconds earlier, it might have still been there! Okay, hold the pillow--" and make me a human sandwich... Older brothers are just monstrous creatures (laugh). Now, we're really close, and I love them. While they're fighting, it also means that they're confronting one another, so in a little bit more time, I think they will be close again. It might be hard to watch for the time being, but please watch over them, thinking, men... are stupid. [Kamenashi]

these guys make my day a little better ^_^

2 kommentarer:

Emma sa...

haha dessa grabbar:P
jag träffar dig ikväll så då ska jag lysa upp din dag hade jag tänkt:P

Lund sa...

haha guys worth fighting foor ;) hahahaha

jasåå :) du gjorde inte det, men du lyste upp min dag iaf. :)

Copyright Text