23 apr. 2008

home

ahh.. så mkt har hänt på bara några dagar :O men men , hinner inte skriva om italien just nu, kommer en dunderstorblogg snart jag lovar (Y)

och jag måste bara skriva att jag är just nu överlycklig för att min karls nya singel har släppts och även NewS singel ^_^ har inte hört dem än, tänkte jag skulle vänta tills music station ikväll och se den live :D

ahh jag kunde inte hålla mig ;D jag älskar livejournal <3>

KAT-TUN's new album, KAT-TUN III- Queen of Pirates
1. [CD] TABOO


2. [CD] Keep the faith
3. [CD] AFFECTION - Mo Modorenai
4. [CD] HELL, NO
5. [CD] DISTANCE
6. [CD] MOTHER/FATHER
7. [CD] LIPS
8. [CD] Yorokobi no Uta
9. [CD] “un-”
10. [CD] OUR STORY - Prolog-
11. [CD] Nannen Tattemo
12. [CD/Bonus Track] SHOT!
13. [CD/Bonus Track] 12 o’clock
14. [CD/Bonus Track] Ai no Command
15. [CD/Bonus Track] SIX SENSES
16. [DVD] DON’T U EVER STOP - LIMITED EDITION

LYRICS - dont you ever stop
Shivers of fear might come in the night
Just let it go, you'll be fine
Moments of sadness might bring you down,
Remember the word: STOP!


(A) Let us talk slowly
About a story nobody knows
I can’t say it well enough, but
You’re not alone

(K) That unforgettable memory
That hestitation
I’m gonna holding them tight
And leave

(N) At the street corner of betrayal
Your blossomed flower

(T1) Honestly, I’m yearning for
The night I could really feel it

(All) DON'T U EVER STOP
I know it. DON’T STOP
No matter who they are DON’T STOP
People reflect on their fate.
STOP (STOP) I’m wounded,
STOP (STOP) While longing for this city
I lost my way.

(AK) I’ve been living here
Counting our nights together.
Since it’s the best love ever
I’m straightforwardly fixing my eyes on you.
DON'T U EVER STOP

(U) I wanna tell you secrets
Please let this one time party begin

Tonight Tonight

(T2) I have nothing to lose
I can’t come back
I’m betting on everything
Let the show begin!

(A) At the end of the alley of hestitation
Your trembling flower

(AK) It’s just vain
To know things
Without being able to voice them out.


(All) DON'T U EVER STOP
I know it. DON’T STOP
No matter who they are DON’T STOP
People reflect on their fate.
STOP (STOP) I’m wounded,
STOP (STOP) Since the day we started off
DON'T U EVER STOP
I know it DON’T STOP
No matter who they are DON’T STOP
People reflect on their fate.
STOP (STOP) I’m wounded,
STOP (STOP) I’m straightforwardly fixing my eyes on you

DON'T U EVER STOP

Are you ready?
(A) Ha ha ha HELL YEAH!
(RAP)
STOP~ x4

(All) DON'T U EVER STOP
I know it. DON’T STOP
No matter who they are DON’T STOP
People reflect on their fate.
STOP (STOP) I’m wounded,
STOP (STOP) Since the day we started off
DON'T U EVER STOP
(DON'T U EVER STOP)

I’m straightforwardly fixing my eyes on you
DON'T U EVER STOP


(T2) STOP!!

och här har vi låten som går på REPEAT ;D
tyckte inte om den första gången men goosh va bra den är nu ;D;D



sen ska vi inte glömma NewS ;)this is the summer time ;)
stört skön video ^^
låten kommer senare...


bye bitchykleta ;)

1 kommentar:

\ /-]\[E$@ sa...

Wiiiih heemma =D Du måste skriva allt sen :D Visa bilder och alllt!
PUSSPUSS

Copyright Text